Associate Manager, Customer Success supports our corporate customers as they depend on TrackMyTkt to solve challenges associated with their air travel spend. Fulfilling this role means you are entrusted with the relationships and operations for TrackMyTkt's top customer accounts.
- Design and manage client portfolios and their travel partners
- Communicate with multiple teams, customers & associated travel agencies
- Design process/ guidelines/ presentations for customers & associated travel agencies
- Design operational performance reports and dashboards
- Manage communications, follow-ups, and escalations related to customer's itineraries
- Improve customer onboarding processes
- Aid in product design and product development
Requirements and pre-requisites:
- Highly organized and able to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills
- MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint) skills
- Facilitate quick turnaround on various matters
- Respond quickly on Emails, WhatsApp, Mobile.
- Entrepreneurial instincts to contribute to product development
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
TrackMyTkt is a business travel savings platform that helps corporates manage and optimize their air travel budgets for big corporate houses in healthcare, mining, BFSI, EPC, IT, automobile and other sectors. The flight tickets are tracked round-the-clock for price fluctuations. We help customers rebook the tickets when the price drops. Our co-founders are serial entrepreneurs and have a track record of building multi-million dollar organizations.